Grants & Publications
Current Major Grants
- Hemodynamic Induction of Pathologic Remodeling Leading to Intracranial Aneurysms (Meng-NIH)
- Micro-Radiographic Imager for Neurovascular Interventions (Rudin-NIH)
- Micro Angiography Fluoroscopy Development (Rudin-Toshiba Medical Systems)
- Dose Tracking System Development (Bednarek-Toshiba Medical Systems)
- Computational fluid dynamics Development (Meng-Toshiba Medical Systems)
- The Toshiba Stroke and Vascular Research Center provides comprehensive study evaluation of neuro-interventional devices: prototypes, in development, and existing.